Your excuses stop you from starting your own home business. You moved into the New Year excited that things would be different for you this year. But, things come that stop you from starting your home business. You are upset because you are stuck. You want to get your business off the ground, but you are at your wit’s end. You promised yourself!! Your desires and passion put you in front of the computer to figure it out.
I have been reading The War of Art by Steven Pressfield. Steven calls this state, “The State of Resistance”. This state of “Resistance”, keeps us in a state of fear and in immobility. We fear the aloneness of being on our own. When we go to a job, we have our co-workers and a boss and our duties are clearly defined. When we start a business we are on our own, we’re afraid of being alone.
We are going to have to figure it out ourselves. The truth is we are never alone. As we step out, the dream we have for ourselves sits like a little lady bug on our shoulders wishing us well. If we call for our courage, in the deepest part of ourselves where the desire to better ourselves comes from, we will be able to support and sustain ourselves. There are many out on the internet where there is free training to help you get started and figure it out. Don’t let your excuses stop you from starting your own home business.
Are your Excuses just Excuses?
The excuses we make for our selves, is just procrastinating. Anyone can succeed if they are willing to go out and gain the knowledge and learn the skills that will make a person successful. Say, you want to work online, or you want to be successful in a network marketing business, it will take setting the time aside to do the learning and then doing the work that is required of you..
It is resistance to what your heart desires, to really change your life and your finances that stands in your way to make the move to move forward.
Are any of the following 6 excuses holding you back from starting your own home business?
- I don’t have the money. Is there ever a time where you have enough money? Before the internet it took lots of capital to start a business.Thanks to the internet you can start a business for less than $100.Work with what you’ve got. be careful not to buy every shiny object out there. Make a decision and try to stay focused. Concentrate on what will help you the most.
- I don’t have the time. There is a saying, if you want something done, find a busy person, they get it done.How do people who are in business do it? They make sacrifices. They don’t watch TV, They give up socializing as much. Focus on the time that you do have, where you are not sleeping. Make the sacrifice and make your dream a reality.
- The market is flooded. McDonald’s and Burger King are in the same market? If you want to do business on the internet, it’s a myth that the market is saturated. The market is ready for new ideas and marketing strategies. You need to be willing to take the time and effort to learn and get into action.
- I’m too old, I’m too young. Are you on your deathbed? If you’re not, then you have wisdom and life experience that can go into your business. Stop thinking of yourself as old, think of yourself as capable with time and resourcefulness to succeed. If you’re young, you have time, energy and motivation to learn new things to succeed. If you believe in yourself, you can prove everyone else wrong and do it for yourself..
- I don’t have the skills or experience. That may be the case at this moment. You don’t know what you don’t know. Most entrepreneurs who get in a business do not know everything when they first get started. You can accept that you’ll learn along the way ( and usually from your mistakes) or do something about it to make sure you do learn.
- Who will help you? There is plenty of help out there.You must help yourself.You will need to look in forums, blogs, youtube, websites where you can learn and grow. Your confidence will grow as you learn and overcome the obstacles that will show up. Take responsibility, don’t wait for someone to help you ,move forward.
What are your excuses for not moving forward?
Is your Resistance and your excuses keeping you from achieving success. Take the time to figure out your “excuses”, are they what is preventing you from what you really want? Or are you getting in your own way?
If you got some value from today’s post, Are you letting your excuses hold you back from moving ahead?, please feel free to leave me a comment below. It’s always appreciated.
408-219-3574 text me
PS: Get rid of your excuses and take a look at something that will truly get you and your business flying off to a great start or kickstart you into action CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS